Congratulations on your decision to Marry in Church. I hope the information here will be helpful to you in planning for your big day. You will need to complete paperwork both for state and the church.
- The state requres that you give at least 3 month notice
- Contact the Registers Office to set up an interview.
- You will then be given a Marriage Registration Form – MRF
- Check with the Parish office to inquire about the availability of the church. Parish Office Phone Number: 045 864144 09:-30 – 12:30
- Documentation you require
- (a) Baptismal Cert
- (b) Confirmation Cert
- These must not be older than 6 months.
- If you are from outside the Parish your own priest can officiate.
- I would strongly suggest that you complete a pre-marriage course.
Accord Marriage Preparation
Again Congratulations and please feel free to contact me at anytime.