Congratulations on your decision to Marry in Church. I hope the information here will be helpful to you in planning for your big day. You will need to complete paperwork both for state and the church.

The State

  • The state requres that you give at least 3 month notice
  • Contact the Registers Office to set up an interview.
  • You will then be given a Marriage Registration Form – MRF

The Church

  • Check with the Parish office to inquire about the availability of the church. Parish Office Phone Number: 045 864144 09:-30 – 12:30
  • Documentation you require
    • (a) Baptismal Cert
    • (b) Confirmation Cert
  • These must not be older than 6 months.
  • If you are from outside the Parish your own priest can officiate.
  • I would strongly suggest that you complete a pre-marriage course.

Accord Marriage Preparation
Ph: 01-4784400

Again Congratulations and please feel free to contact me at anytime.

J. Connolly