From the time yous brought your child to the baptised, his/her journey in faith began. You promised to keep the flame of faith alive in their hears, until they could take responsibility for it themselves. Now it is time for you to pass on that light of Christ.
- Confirmation is for those who have been baptised and revived First Holy Communion
- A registration form must be completed be parents and the candidates with a baptismal certificate
- In Ballymore, Confirmations take place every two years with 5th and 6th classes in the Primary School
- Attendance at mass and praying together are all positive ways in preparing your child for Confirmation.
- Confirmation name is traditionally a christian name of someone the candidate wishes to imitate.
- Sponsors must have received the sacrament of Confirmation themselves and be someone who will support and guide them on their Christian Journey